Ron McAndrew is available for speaking engagements on the subjects of prisons, jails, the death penalty and related matters anywhere in the world. Air/ground transportation/hotel and a modest stipend to defray expenses is all that is needed. Ron can present his speeches in both English/French.
Ron's current 2009 calendar update:
- January 22 - 25, 2009, Helena, Montana; Ron has two speaking engagement during evenings of 23rd & 24th in Helena with publicly advertised events and will speak to the Montana State Senate Judiciary Committee Chair & Members on July 25th.
- February 25, 2009, Gainesville, Florida, speech on the death penalty to The Retired Faculty of the University of Florida
- February 26th, 27th, 2009, Lincoln, Nebraska; Ron will speak at a public event in Lincoln during evening of 26th on My Life as a Pro Death Penalty Warden and Why I Became an Abolitionist." Ron will speak to the Nebraska State Legislature on February 27th relative to Legislative Bill 306.
- March 4, 2009, 7 PM Blessed Trinity Catholic Church, Ocala, FL, Speech on Death Penalty Church # 629 8092 x 207 for additional information.
- March 7, 2009, Diocese of St. Petersburg, Venice, Florida, Leaven Conference (speaking at two work shops during conference) Times to be announced.
- October 3, 2009, Human Writes Foundation, Ron will speak on the death penalty in the USA, 34 Downsview Crescent, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 1 UB, London, England